We are responding to the pandemic by making all the necessary changes to our business.
Updated strategies and recommendations for employers responding to COVID-19, including those seeking to resume normal or phased business operations:
- Conducting daily health checks
- Conducting a hazard assessment of the workplace
- Encouraging employees to wear cloth face coverings in the workplace, if appropriate
- Implementing policies and practices for social distancing in the workplace
- Improving the building ventilation system
- A table outlining the engineering controls, administrative controls, and personal protective equipment (PPE) that employers may use to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the workplace
All employers need to consider how best to decrease the spread of COVID-19 and lower the impact in your workplace. This should include activities to: prevent and reduce transmission among employees, maintain healthy business operations, and maintain a healthy work environment.